Nice, I might find some time to play again soon.
Last time I died after reaching the town and entering some house, huh. Guess that beast was waiting for me.
This release features several improvements, like:
- The invincibility time after you're hit is now doubled (2 secs instead of 1), thus preventing multiple hits when cornered by an enemy.
- An icon has been added to the hud, just in casual mode, to make it immediately clear wether the rifle is loaded or not.
- A bug affecting (hopefully) Windows version only has been (hopefully!) fixed, where the player was reacting("What was that?") to a sound which was not audible.
- A better explanation of the effects of a certain potion is now provided as you get it.
- Pathfinding and unstucking from solids should now work slightly better.
- Dying pigs now have their own sound, instead of sharing the same with cows. Seriously, I have no idea why I didn't realized this silly mistake so far; I guess this is what happens when you decide to do everything alone. :D
Thanks for you kind tips and feedback! :)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.