Version 1.1.4: checkpoint system is here!
Well, kind of.
Actually, I don't like the idea of reloading a game over and over until you (inevitably) beat it.
That's why, after spending a whole afternoon implementing an actual save-game system, I simply decided to trash it! :)
However, this version features a better use of a certain consumable object that was already granting a second chance.
Therefore, the player has now the opportunity to start over from the beginning of the current area after he dies, and this for a limited number of times.
- The cursed tree should now move around smoother (so you'll have to run faster! :D).
- The HUD is now visible only if the player is alive and awake.
- Fixed a bug where the game crashed if "T" was pressed during the pause/inventory.
- Fixed a bug where the player was allowed to recover from stun after he died.
- Added a comment the first time that the player tries to shoot but the rifle is unloaded.
Once again, a huge thank you for your tips and bug reports!